Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Matrixmails.com is Not a SCAM!

Don't believe? I just receive the payment from them via Alertpay today which I just redeem in these two days. I'm so excited received the first payment from them. So this is the proof they a not scam. You can see the proof and comments from other members who have joined this program earlier here. This program is free to join and you can earn money when you read email, sign up offers and clicking ads. And also the important thing, the more members you refer the more and fast money you can earn. So don't waste your time with others scam site. Sure to join this. Just click here. When you have earned minimum $2 you can redeem for payout via Paypal or Alertpay.
Read the details below.

Earn money online easily

Join today! It's FREE!

Matrixmails has been offering risk-free opportunities to earn money online since 2002. Join today and start make money!

  • Get paid to read paid emails
  • Get paid to sign to offers
  • Get paid to click and visit sites
  • Get paid to play games
  • Get paid to write articles
  • Get paid to search the Internet
  • Get paid to refer other people up to 6 Levels
  • Lifetime bonuses according to personal earnings
  • Payments via Paypal or Alertpay. Only $2 payout limit


Sign-up Now!

If you don't have credit card or debit card I prefer you open for Alertpay account. Alertpay account is free and no need to use credit or debit card. Just register here for free.

The payment I received from Matrixmails


Members Comments:

ansonkelvin (850)


It is genuine. I received payment once.

I am waiting for next payment. As per my earning stat,

I will receive it next few days.

In additional, you will receive additional bonus $0.20

when you reach $2.00 and additional $1.00

when you reach $4.00.

sukhjinder786 (93)


Matrixmail is legit website as I have been paid by the website 2 times. There are many paid to sign offers for which you will be paid 2 times in a month irrespective of reaching your payout from reading emails i.e $2


cassandralynn (773)

MatrixMails is one of the best! They have already paid me many times and I joined in November. Make sure to do the paid email offers if you would like to earn quickly,most of the offers are sign-up's to other GPT sites or for other types of free websites.Once the offer is approved the money automatically get's sent to your Paypal without requesting for a payment...But with the PTC offers you have to request for a payment once you meet payout, which I believe is $2. Matrixmails is a great legit site and they have been around for a long time.


Juraj312 (15)


Im a member and Its a great and trusted site, they are old about 6 or 7 years. Been paid $8



yuna15 (1028)


Matrixmails is one the most trusted PTC/PTC program online. I have been paid a total of $18 by that site. I am lifetime gold member of the site so it's easy for me request payment. Good luck my friend! I can say to you that it's safe to invest your money there!




tokmakers (7)

I received my payment from matrixmails. This one is the biggest one I ever received from a ptc/ptr site. ($85.70)







No comments:

Post a Comment